R300 and X320 Updates
As part of our continual improvement to our products we have updated the hardware on our R300 series and X320 indicators with additional memory. This upgrade allows for all four firmware variants to be preloaded into R300 series indicators - meaning no reflashing to change between firmware. Additionally the extra memory has allowed us to reintroduce a number of features that were previously available, including:
- 10 point linearisation and direct mV/V calibration across all firmware variants
- Dual Range and Gravity Compensation*
- Livestock Weighing*
Additional there are the following enhancements:
- Updated programmable printing with R420 style format tokens
- Simple network protocol support
- Updated operator interface for number editing and menu operation
The V4 hardware is identifiable firstly by the new appearance – orange function key and all other keys are grey - along with a V4 marking on the back of the electronics. On power up the indicator will display the new firmware variant.
For further information refer to the Release Note R300-750 and the manual R300-682.
*included in K35x versions only
Welcome to Rinstrum's firmware activation site rinLIVE!
Rinstrum indicators have long been flash upgradeable. Similarly, as part of upgrading firmware in a unit, a pass code has been required for the R400 series indicators. This functionality is now extended to the R300 series. rinLIVE is an online activation site that allows for an indicator serial number to be entered and a pass code generated ( according to the firmware that is to be activated). The unit may be being activated from "cold" or simply as an upgrade an existing firmware.
Firmware can be downloaded from rinLIVE using the Download Firmware button on the main menu page or the respective product pages on http://www.rinstrum.com/ and the associated passcode purchased and generated via rinLIVE.
rinLIVE is a transactional site that is for the purchase of firmware passcodes in real time. Once a firmware pass code has been purchased it cannot be refunded. View our rinLIVE T&C.
Understand and acknowledge that as part of using this site:
- Firmware can only be activated by entry of a pass code - purchased and delivered via rinLIVE.
- Any mechanism or attempt to circumvent the licensing or to alter the activation method is deemed to be unauthorised and a contravention of using this site and Rinstrum products.